Sunday, November 14, 2010

NSN: Day WHATEVER

Who cares what day it is. I'm annoyed now. Ever since this month started, I've been getting no sleep, and my internal systems are all outta whack. I'm tired, and I'm pissed off. And I don't know what about, either. Were Khan here, I'm sure there would be a joke about teen angst lined up and ready to go. Well whoopee, I guess I should start getting my wrist knife ready.

And I just found out recently that only people with Google accounts can comment. I think it's safe to say that most people have Hotmail accounts. Gee, thanks, Google, for making our blog that much more user friendly.

At any given rate, I can't wait till December first, cause this beard will be GONE.

Kobe(s) out.

P.S. If anyone knows where I can get a 2x12 guitar amp for cheap, I'd really appreciate. Who knows, maybe that endeavor will go right.

No comments:

Post a Comment