Monday, November 1, 2010

No Shave November-->Day 1


Day 1; It was weird having a smooth face again. I mean, I shave, and I keep it down, but last night, I decided to shave it ALL off (beard hair people, beard hair!), then I went to sleep without a second thought. When I woke up in the morning, my first thought was that I looked like I was in grade 7 again. It feels totally different; usually I've got a wee bit of hair so I look "older", but not scruffy.

I found out that a couple of guys at school are doing it too, and heck, some of the girls might be doing it too..though that's probably best left alone. But don't just take my word for it, gents, pass the information on! Here's the official facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=123811471007538), so go 'head and spread the word!

May your beards grow full,

Kobe(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment