Sunday, November 7, 2010

No Shave November-->Day 7


I'm ticked off. Majorly. I'm tired of this scruff that's growing around my face. I want my baby face back. And on top of that, I had to work today. That's not so bad, it's the fact that I didn't do homework before that. Grrrr.

This no shave thing is going to hamper the way I flirt. Maybe I should wear a balaclava to school. Now that would be an experience to tell the kids.

Me: "Well, Lil Tommy and Janey, wanna hear the story of how Daddy went to prison because people thought he was a terrorist?"
Wife: "NO! WE BOTH AGREED THAT IT WAS TOO EMBARRASSING FOR BOTH OF US, SO WE'D NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN!"

Yeah, that would really go well with the wife/kids/inlaws.

But at any rate, I'm glad. School's going good, life is going good, and I don't even have to be super deep or smoke a bong! (Just kidding. I don't smoke. Or drink. Or do drugs. But you knew that, right?)

However, when this month is over, I better have that soul patch I've been wanting since the age of 8... otherwise, I'm gonna murder my pituitary gland.

Kobe(s) out!

No comments:

Post a Comment